Wow, it seems like Fall just started and I am already seeing Christmas decor and things for sale! So crazy. I have decided to round up some of my favorite fall things to keep in the spirit of Halloween and Thanksgiving and all things FALL!
1. Fall Decor! I love love love decorating my house for fall, especially now that WE HAVE A HOUSE. So much fun. More photos to come 😉
2. CROCK POT. YES. Pot roasts, soups, chili.. I love it all! And it’s SO easy. Win win 🙂
3. Pumpkin Patch! We went to Lone Pine on Saturday, but we didn’t make it all the way out to the pumpkin patch because it was SO darn busy. We will go another day though! But look how beautiful it was.
4. Duck games. Although we’ve been losing, we still love our Ducks! And we loved the chance to have a date while my parents watched Parks for us 🙂
5. My Family. Seriously, how cute are my boys?! Love these two so much!
6. Pumpkin. Everything. PSL, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin bread, I love it ALL. SO yummy! (this image is from Pinterest)
7. My sweet little man! He is just so cute and so much fun, and he is officially WALKING. Yay! We went to our church harvest party on Sunday and he was all over the place. Love him <3
Thanks for reading 🙂 What are some of your favorite fall things?!