Happy Friday Everyone!
This week has been so great. The weather alone puts me in such a happy mood! Here are some favorites from the week 🙂
1. This concealer from Ulta! I seriously am in love with it. You just need the tiniest bit, so I’m thinking it’s gonna last me quite a while. Trust me, you need it!
2. My sweet growing baby bump. I turned 30 weeks on Wednesday, it’s going fast! As excited as I am to meet this little person inside of me, I am trying to enjoy every minute of pregnancy and how beautiful it is! Every little kick and squirm he does in there brings me so much JOY, I love it.
3. Pumpkin cookies and the sweetest friends to make them with. My friend Kate came over Thursday night, and we made these delicious pumpkin cookies! If you’ve been looking for the perfect fall pumpkin thing to make, this is it my friends! You will love them. Promise.
4. Like I said, Kate is such a SWEET friend! She gave me the cutest note and a new nail polish, just because! I love her. Good friends can be hard to find, I cherish each and every one of my friendships. 🙂
5. This little guy. He is seriously the best! I can’t believe how much my love for Parks can just grow and grow and grow. My Mama heart is so thankful! <3
6. Last but certainly not least, my Nana. Today is your birthday, your second one up in Heaven. I miss you so very much, and I am unbelievably grateful to have gotten to have someone as amazing as you in my life. I love you Nana, happy birthday!!
Have a wonderful weekend! And Happy Veterans Day, God bless everyone who has served or is serving. Thank you so much!